Content Creation & Coordination for
Small Business & Solopreneurs
Monthly Blog Packages
- 2, 4, 6 or 8 search-engine-optimized quality blog posts
- 1-hour interview with professional writer to make content fully custom
- Blog posts uploaded to site, interlinked and enriched with images
- Blog posts broadcast on social media channels Facebook, Twitter and more
- Blog posts aggregated to email newsletter
- Email newsletter management
A la Carte Services
- Website service, about and product pages
- Email newsletter articles
- eBooks & white papers
- Content strategy consulting
- Monthly blog and social media calendar
Free Content Tools to Boost Your Visibility
- Requests for Google and Yelp! Reviews
- Business Blog Start Up Kit
- Brainless Blog Post Brainstormer
Keep Your Customer Pipeline Full with Content
Content is the Lifeblood of Small Business Email, Search, Social & Marketing Automation
Get quality SEO content and website copywriting that’s always hip to what Google, Bing and the other search engines want that week. High quality content from a professional search engine optimization content writer both sends clear messages to search engines AND prompts website visitors to buy, call, submit a question or sign up to receive your sales messages on a regular basis.
Better yet, I have mastered the technical hassles of Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, WordPress and more. I take the stress out of building an online presence because I handle its two most nerve-wracking elements: the writing and the platform wrangling.
80% of Small Business Leads Only Convert after 8 to 10 “Touches”
Social Posts, Emails and Blog Posts Can Be Those Touches
Google tells us that today’s consumer reads 11 pieces of content before making the first call. The good news is that one piece of content can be molded to fit social, email, blog and even marketing automation. Creating a blog post without broadcasting it on the email newsletter and social channels amounts to leaving opportunity locked up in your website. Sharing fun or funny photos on your social channels without writing something up about them for your blog does the same.
When you distribute your content via all channels, you:
- create leads – when the web content writer convinces visitors to call or sign up for your email list.
- turn your channels (website, social, email and blog) into an automated sales person – that doesn’t ask for time off!
- increase conversions – when powerful, precise copy flaunts the benefits of your product or service.
- improve bounce rates – because engaging, entertaining website copywriting keeps readers reading.
- attract organic links – because a professional web content writer knows what to say to prompt others to link to you. Google views incoming links as endorsements and raises your rank accordingly.
As a San Diego web content writer, I’ve worked intensively with Fortune 500 corporations, internet marketing firms, small businesses and professional service providers. Unlike the large content agencies or (heaven forbid!) the offshore content writers, when you work with Informed Web Content, you work with me, Suzanne Delzio. Your copy won’t be passed around from writer to copyeditor to secretary and around the block again. And it won’t be winging its way to India!
Call the number above, and I pick up the phone. Want to meet at a Starbucks? Let’s do it. Have a Skype account? Ring me up!
Coming from a long line of entrepreneurs, I know how tenuous business survival can be. I take your business’ success to heart and bring all my sales copy, web content, social, email and search engine training and talent to every assignment. When your small business or agency needs a 20-pack of quality blog posts, social media content, email content, a cohesive website content that converts, a hard-hitting white paper that solves client problems and generates leads, trust Informed Web Content. I love what I’m doing and look forward to boosting your business profits as your quality content writer!