Why Blog and Participate in Social Media?
- With carefully chosen words that target your ideal client’s needs and pain points, search-engine-optimized content casts a net over potential customers surfing the web. Who’s surfing the web these days? Everybody. Your clients, too. When do they do it? Constantly.
- Quality content pieces like your blog posts and articles familiarize potential customers with your products, services, brand and approach.
- Social media channels and blog posts sweep interested web surfers back to your sales pages where your offers, phone numbers and contact forms live.
Marketing giant Hubspot’s 2013 State of Inbound Marketing report finds:
- Businesses that blog once or twice per month generate 70% more leads than those who don’t blog at all.
- Small businesses with blogs generate 126% more leads online than those without a blog.
- B2B marketers rate blogging as the most effective content marketing tactic, while B2C marketers rate eNewsletters as the most effective tactic. Why not aggregate blog posts on email newsletter and capture all opportunities!