Don’t Sell Them a Camper . . . Sell Them a Life!
Camping Enthusiasts Write Your Web Pages, Blog Posts, Email Newsletters and Social Media Updates
Name a park in California. Yep . . . we’ve been there. Lake Mercer, Big Sur, Death Valley, Red’s Meadow in the Sierras, El Capitan, San Elijo and Silver Strand have hosted us in tents, campers and RVs. We’ve made to cakes in Dutch ovens, balanced RVs on blocks and eaten baked potatoes even after they rolled under the picnic table.
Why are we telling you this?
We know your ideal clients needs and pain points. They need convenience and comfort while vacationing in a more challenging way. We haven’t seen any marble floors or mini-bars in campgrounds we’ve patronized. After all, your ideal clients don’t need that baloney when they are steps from the beach, the giant Sequoias or the Merced River bank. Further we understand that they are getting together with family and friends in the most meaningful way, free from the distractions of the Internet and video game era.
The Affordable Part . . .
- $150 for a 500- to 750-word services or sales page, order of 3 pages minimum
- $45 per 300 to 500-word blog post, order of 4 posts minimum
- 4 blog posts per month upload and interlinked to website service pages and broadcast through social media channels: $275/month, 3 month contract minimum.
The SEO Part . . .
As an SEO copywriter, I know when to link to your home page, contact page, other blog posts and more. I understand how to use the network of words surrounding your topic to convince the search engines that your outdoor living content is unique and meaningful. Of course I understand keyword density and the close eye Google keeps on over-stuffing. Most importantly, I work with you to find your unique contribution to the outdoor recreation so that the search engines get the latest and greatest insights. I can geo-target your construction content so that prospects know you provide quality, local service.
This level of research and tweaking gets you:
- website sales pages that win the call or email,
- blog posts that display your expertise and boost your SEO,
- social media updates that raise awareness of your brand
I have been delivering tightly-written, search engine optimized construction content to San Diego companies for four years.
Solid Research on Blogging’s Benefits
Marketing giant Hubspot’s 2013 State of Inbound Marketing Report finds:
- Businesses with 51-100 pages on their website generate 48 percent more traffic than those with 1-50 pages. You could reach that 51-page threshold in less than one year by blogging regularly.
- Small businesses with 1-10 employees see the largest gains by posting more often.
- Businesses nearly double their sales leads by increasing blogging frequency from 3-5 times per month to 6-8 times per month.
- Businesses that blog once or twice per month generate 70 percent more leads than those who don’t blog at all.
- Small businesses with blogs generate 126 percent more leads than those without a blog
- The most successful B2B marketers rate blogging as the most effective content marketing tactic, while the most successful B2C marketers rate eNewsletters as the most effective tactic. As a mental health counselor, you would be a B2C business.
More Reasons RV Dealerships Should Blog
- The presence of a blog on a website leads to higher search engine rankings. The fresh and updated content of your website trains search engines to keep coming back to your site and list your fresh content.
- Your blog lasts for a long time in cyberspace without any expenditure, making it both inexpensive and persistent.
- It creates visibility.
- It can help your website to achieve a higher search engine ranking, particularly for local search (when also “geo-optimized” for neighborhood and city in the title, post and meta tags.)
- You don’t need to wait for the weeks it can take for a designer to update your content; this can be done instantly in blogs. So it can make you search engine friendly.
- It attracts media attention.
All Parts Together Now! Quality RV Dealership Content at Affordable Rates
A past winner of the San Diego Book Award with three books sold to HarperCollins and lots of magazine credits, I couldn’t write low quality content if I tried. Business owners come to me after they have been shocked by the poor quality content their college student intern, thriller-writing neighbor, off-shore developer or other unqualified connection creates.
We’re based in San Diego, but are happy to work via Skype, email, Google Chat and even that ancient technology, telephone. Despite what other social media gurus say, it’s still early in the game for many businesses, especially veterinarians.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at 858-248-0667 or contact us today! You can also follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter. We’re happy to answer quick questions via our contact form as well.