Finding it Hard to Get to Your Counseling or Psychology Blog or Website?
Longing to contribute in your own meaningful way to the counseling or psychology space?
Get new internet leads and make your name more prominent online with custom, quality counseling and mental health content for $325 per month.
This Quality Counseling/Mental Health Content Package includes:
- 1 hour interview with professional writer about the blog topics you’d like to create, possibly for seasonal client needs and your services
- 4 search engine optimized blog posts (with one revision included), complete with calls to action, links to service and contact pages
- uploading of blog posts to WordPress or other CMS site
- broadcasting of blog post availability on your social channels
- aggregation of blog posts onto your email newsletter for monthly delivery straight to your clients’ inboxes
This affordable, quality counseling and psychology content program leverages your knowledge, concerns, joys and opinions on ALL internet platforms.
Why Informed Web Content for Counselors and Psychologists?
After experiencing dysfunction in childhood and going on to a dysfunctional marriage, Informed Web Content founder Suzanne Delzio benefited tremendously from therapy. She sincerely believes psychologists are saving the world, one client at a time. She would love to be involved with making therapy more available and less intimidating to those in pain.One Word: Debt
Acting as your brand journalist, we talk with you and your staff once each month to hammer down just what you want to discuss. We write a draft, send it to you and you send it back. With final approval, we post it to your website and then promote it through your Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter channels. At the end of the month, we put it in your email newsletter and send it to your list (if you have one.)
Sample Counseling Psychology Page and Post
Solid Research on Blogging’s Benefits
Marketing giant Hubspot’s 2013 State of Inbound Marketing Report finds:
- Businesses with 51-100 pages on their website generate 48 percent more traffic than those with 1-50 pages. You could reach that 51-page threshold in less than one year by blogging regularly.
- Small businesses with 1-10 employees see the largest gains by posting more often.
- Businesses nearly double their sales leads by increasing blogging frequency from 3-5 times per month to 6-8 times per month.
- Businesses that blog once or twice per month generate 70 percent more leads than those who don’t blog at all.
- Small businesses with blogs generate 126 percent more leads than those without a blog
- The most successful B2B marketers rate blogging as the most effective content marketing tactic, while the most successful B2C marketers rate eNewsletters as the most effective tactic. As a mental health counselor, you would be a B2C business.
More Reasons Therapists and Psychologists Should Blog
- The presence of a blog on a website leads to higher search engine rankings. The fresh and updated content of your website trains search engines to keep coming back to your site and list your fresh content.
- Your blog lasts for a long time in cyberspace without any expenditure, making it both inexpensive and persistent.
- It creates visibility.
- It can help your website to achieve a higher search engine ranking, particularly for local search (when also “geo-optimized” for neighborhood and city in the title, post and meta tags.)
- You don’t need to wait for the weeks it can take for a designer to update your content; this can be done instantly in blogs. So it can make you search engine friendly.
- It attracts media attention.
Tips for Quality Quality Mental Health/ Counseling Content and Blogging Effectiveness
- Announce that the new blog post is up in the morning or post it in the morning; most read on the computer while stalling to start work. Link sharing from blog readers peaks at 7 a.m. and commenting on blogs peaks at 8:00 a.m.
- The more blog posts a business puts up, the more leads it gets. 2 to 3 times per week is good, every day is better and twice a day is the best.
- Don’t blog about “Axis II disorders” when there are far more searches on “wife’s selfishness.” Do keyword research and discover the language your clients use to describe your services.
- Keep a blog calendar that runs 8 weeks ahead.
Informed Web Content Makes Quality, Custom Counseling or Psychology Content Easy & Affordable
We’re based in San Diego, but are happy to work via Skype, email, Google Chat and even that ancient technology, telephone. Despite what other social media gurus say, it’s still early in the game for many businesses, especially psychologists and counselors. Download our Free Blog Start Up Kit and our handy Cheat Sheet for Getting the Veterinary Blog Post Done to dip your toe into the veterinary content pond.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at (858) 348-5655 or contact us today! You can also follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter. We’re happy to answer quick questions via our contact form as well.