Get your critical financial products and services to more of your ideal clients when you leverage financial content and copywriting, keys to search engine success.
Informed Web Content not only does the writing/editing, we do the keyword research (SEM Rush; Google Keyword Planner), review the financial content that today’s consumers are sharing most (Buzz Sumo) and check out exactly what’s working for your competitors (SEM Rush). We also report on how your pages and posts perform so you can know which content to amplify and which to extinguish over the long-term.
Finally! Quality Financial Content for Search Engines AND Clients
If you’ve landed here, you’ve probably know how powerful quality financial content can be.
- 77% of website surfers read blogs regularly (Content Marketing Institute)
- Today’s consumer doesn’t make a phone call to a business or convert via a form before reading 11+ blog posts, infographics, etc. Today’s consumer educates himself or herself.
- 85% of the 1,000 business bloggers in a 2017 Orbit Media Studios study claim their blog gets them either strong results or some results. (Orbit/Hubspot)
- Small business internet marketing provider ThriveHive found in a recent survey that their clients who blogged regularly got 73% MORE visits every day than those clients ignored blogging. (ThriveHive)
- Quality financial content that answers visitors’ questions drives readers to complete 57% of your business’s buying process before making their first call to you (Kapost).
- 82% of business marketers that actively blog get positive ROI from their inbound marketing strategy. (HubSpot)
And don’t forget, it’s content that goes into your social media posts and email newsletters. You can’t always email or post your financial firm’s “specials!” After all, financial firm clients must be confident about your expertise. There’s no better way to demonstrate your approach and experience than by blogging.
The Financial Content Your Search Specialist Has Been After You For
If you’re working with a search specialist, he or she has probably been after you to create some good content in the form of blog posts and updated service pages. These tech professionals know well that:
Today’s customers crave your expertise . . .
Search engines demand fresh content that answers users’ questions . . .
But how does a financial professional get the writing done with so many accounts to maintain? Even more challenging, how does he or she know how to get it right for the search engines? Easy: get Suzanne on board!
As a long-time writer (9 books, thousands of magazine and blog articles), SEO professional (using Google Keyword Planner and Trends, SEMRush, BuzzSumo) and WordPress and social media wrangler, I research your best keywords and topics, create your SEO content and post it to your website. I include the internal and external links search engines expect on each piece. I’ve written for many financial firms including First Financial, Larry Turner, CPA and Monterey Financial. You can find samples of my work on my portfolio here. Some of my books still appear on Amazon.com as well.
How I Ensure Financial Content Reflects YOUR Expertise
After 7 years creating SEO content and conversion-oriented copywriting for digital, financial and legal firms, I have devised a process that allows me to work for all finance businesses, even small tax accountants, independent financial planners and investment specialists.
Here’s how we work together . . . affordably:
Explain your specialties, goals, competitors, as well as the cities and neighborhoods you serve.
Perform either a quick SEO content audit of your site ($195) or create a thorough content marketing strategy ($795) that includes best opportunity keywords and titles for 10 service pages and 20 blog posts. I use CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer tool to maximize all headlines. I outline each blog post and then turn it over to you.
Fill in the key information, your knowledge, experience and anecdotes without worrying about grammar, spelling, usage or flow. That’s my department! Those who prefer to discuss the topic can opt for the interview method where I interview you for the critical information (+$35).
Whip your expertise into a high quality, search-engine optimized blog post or web page that meets your customers’ unique needs. I optimize by inserting primary, secondary and related (semantic) keywords in the right positions. I also link out to a relevant, authoritative, but non-competitive website such as the CFPB, the CFP Association, or any other appropriate, relevant website. Because Google wants both external linking and internal linking, I link each blog post to the appropriate service page and/or other relevant blog posts.
Review the service page or blog post for accuracy. You sign off only when you feel it’s ready to post. I will post the content. For an additional fee, I can post the availability of the new content to your social media channels and email newsletter as well.
Get all of this done for just $125 per 1,000-word blog post or web page. 1,500-word posts and pages cost $175 and 2,000-word are $225. While long-form content performs better, CONSISTENT high-quality content gets you higher rankings.
Additional Benefits of Search Engine Optimized Financial Content and Copywriting
- Ensure those needing financial services get the information they need to make an informed decision
- Find the ideal clients for your financial specialties
- Demonstrate your finance/tax/investmet knowledge and experience
- It takes 8 to 10 “touches” before a prospect buys, calls or fills out one of your forms. High-quality blog posts and web pages can be those touches. After all, the website is your 24/7, always available sales tool.
- Gets others in your sphere to link to your content, boosting your rankings. Search engines view links from those in your community as a vote of confidence and rank you higher.
- Uses the proven principles of website copywriting to get website visitors to opt in to your email newsletter, fill out a form or call you.
Every Thursday and Friday, Suzanne provides 2 FREE 30-minute consultations on your current content. Schedule your time by clicking below or reach out by calling 858-348-5655 or email email@example.com.
Content Marketing Institute: “9 Stats that Will Want to Make You Invest in Content Marketing“
Hubspot/Orbit Media: “Blogging Statistics and Trends: The 2017 Survey of 1000+ Authors”